This page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
for more info on VENEA.NET. More details about NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it occupies circa 228.50 KB (233984 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 357.74 KB (366330
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.24 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-13 17:16:02.157