This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it takes approximately 291.00 KB (297984 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic is comprised of the following executables which take 420.31 KB (430401
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (291.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.31 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. When you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 12:37:54.533