This page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. The application's main executable file occupies 354.50 KB (363008 bytes) on disk and is titled NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 485.88 KB (497543
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (354.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.38 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. When you select NetTraffic in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-21 16:54:11.743