NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
for more details on VENEA.NET. Please follow http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled NetTraffic.exe and its approximative size is 189.50 KB (194048 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 310.10 KB (317539
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (189.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 20:06:19.900