This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Please open http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. NetTraffic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. NetTraffic's primary file takes about 201.50 KB (206336 bytes) and is named NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 328.50 KB (336388
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (201.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NetTraffic. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetTraffic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\CSharpTest.Net.BPlusTree.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_AR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_BR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CN.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_DE.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EE.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EL.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EN.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_FA.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_FR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_IT.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_JP.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_KO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_PL.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_RO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_RU.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_SV.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\NetTraffic website.url
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Third-Party Licenses\ZedGraph License-LGPL.txt
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\ZedGraph.dll
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 13:14:14.297