This web page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. You can find out more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Click on http://venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 191.00 KB (195584 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 312.35 KB (319844
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (191.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of NetTraffic. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. After you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:38:48.270