This page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Please follow http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's decision. NetTraffic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 319.95 KB (327633
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of NetTraffic. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-09 06:44:20.790