This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can get more info on VENEA.NET. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more facts about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 294.50 KB (301568 bytes) on disk and is called NetTraffic.exe.
The following executables are installed along with NetTraffic. They occupy about 423.73 KB (433900
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (294.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program released by the software company VENEA.NET. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-25 11:01:09.917