NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. You can find out more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled NetTraffic.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 433.12 KB (443519
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (304.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NetTraffic. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. When you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-02 20:25:00.840