NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Additional info about VENEA.NET can be read here
. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more facts about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's main executable file and it occupies close to 217.00 KB (222208 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 346.13 KB (354433
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (217.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.13 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NetTraffic.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetTraffic:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetTraffic:
Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\NetTraffic
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. When you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 19:49:55.560