You can find below detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
where you can read more on VENEA.NET. Please open http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. NetTraffic's primary file takes about 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) and is called NetTraffic.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside NetTraffic. They take about 319.94 KB (327620
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 17:35:42.037