NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be seen here
. More information about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's primary file takes around 323.00 KB (330752 bytes) and is called NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 454.29 KB (465197
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (323.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.29 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. After you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-13 09:15:41.593