NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More info about VENEA.NET can be read here
. More details about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled NetTraffic.exe and occupies 240.50 KB (246272 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside NetTraffic. They occupy about 369.73 KB (378607
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (240.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. When you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-08 11:17:01.597