You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Check out here
for more info on VENEA.NET. More info about the software NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. The application's main executable file is called NetTraffic.exe and occupies 228.50 KB (233984 bytes).
NetTraffic is composed of the following executables which take 357.72 KB (366306
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NetTraffic. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove NetTraffic from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetTraffic:
- C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is a program by the software company VENEA.NET. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. When you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 07:05:16.387