This page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on VENEA.NET. More data about the software NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NetTraffic's primary file takes about 217.00 KB (222208 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NetTraffic. They occupy 346.13 KB (354433
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (217.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of NetTraffic. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. After you click NetTraffic in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 10:48:10.467