This page contains thorough information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Further information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. Further information about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 309.50 KB (316928 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 440.89 KB (451476
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (309.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NetTraffic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-27 00:28:41.710