NetTraffic is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. NetTraffic is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. The program's main executable file is titled NetTraffic.exe and occupies 307.50 KB (314880 bytes).
NetTraffic is composed of the following executables which occupy 438.90 KB (449435
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (307.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.40 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. After you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-01 20:09:27.383