NetTraffic is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more data about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 228.50 KB (233984 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They take 357.74 KB (366330
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.24 KB)
This info is about NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found automatically. When you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-12 20:45:28.633