You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. You can find out more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. More information about NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 194.50 KB (199168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NetTraffic. They take 322.97 KB (330717
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (194.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (128.47 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove NetTraffic.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetTraffic:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
NetTraffic is an application offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. After you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-11 19:30:48.070