This page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 343.50 KB (351744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NetTraffic. They take 474.85 KB (486245
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (343.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.35 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-24 13:33:42.020