NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. NetTraffic is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's primary file takes about 355.00 KB (363520 bytes) and is named NetTraffic.exe.
The following executables are installed together with NetTraffic. They occupy about 486.77 KB (498456
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (355.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.77 KB)
This web page is about NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. When you select NetTraffic in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-03 09:38:47.783