NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Additional info about VENEA.NET can be found here
. Further information about NetTraffic can be seen at http://venea.net
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 209.00 KB (214016 bytes) on disk and is named NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.05 KB (344115
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (209.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.05 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove NetTraffic.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetTraffic:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
NetTraffic is an application marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. When you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:45:09.307