You can find below detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Check out here
for more information on VENEA.NET. More details about NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. NetTraffic's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NetTraffic. They occupy 433.12 KB (443519
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (304.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall NetTraffic you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetTraffic when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb0.260\NetTraffic.1.47.2\NetTraffic 1.47.2.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\backup\update\1.38 @ 2018-01-01 (104446)\conf.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\backup\update\1.38 @ 2018-01-01 (104446)\data.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is an application marketed by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. After you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-27 15:07:22.830