This page contains thorough information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Check out here
where you can find out more on VENEA.NET. Please open http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). NetTraffic's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and occupies 209.00 KB (214016 bytes).
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They take 335.99 KB (344049
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (209.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.99 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
only. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. When you click NetTraffic in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 18:42:16.823