This info is about NetTraffic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. More data about VENEA.NET can be read here
. More information about the program NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic is composed of the following executables which take 348.73 KB (357099
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (219.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program released by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found automatically. After you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 18:29:51.460