NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Open here
for more details on VENEA.NET. Please follow http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 213.00 KB (218112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NetTraffic. They occupy 342.29 KB (350501
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (213.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.29 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 07:00:14.557