NetTraffic is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it takes circa 213.00 KB (218112 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic is composed of the following executables which take 342.27 KB (350486
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (213.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.27 KB)
This info is about NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 17:34:42.077