This info is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Additional info about VENEA.NET can be read here
. More details about NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 212.00 KB (217088 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NetTraffic. They take 340.33 KB (348503
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (212.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (128.33 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove NetTraffic from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetTraffic:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetTraffic:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\CSharpTest.Net.BPlusTree.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_AR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_BR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CN.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CZ.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_DE.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EE.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EL.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EN.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_FA.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_FR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_IT.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_JP.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_KO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_PL.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_RO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_RU.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_SV.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_TR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\NetTraffic website.url
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Third-Party Licenses\ZedGraph License-LGPL.txt
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\ZedGraph.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
NetTraffic is a program offered by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. After you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 19:06:18.707