This info is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Go over here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 354.50 KB (363008 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 485.88 KB (497543
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (354.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NetTraffic. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. After you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-25 16:25:29.170