This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Click on http://venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it occupies circa 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 319.85 KB (327525
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.35 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. After you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 04:30:23.497