NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Open here
for more info on VENEA.NET. More details about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NetTraffic's main file takes around 322.00 KB (329728 bytes) and is named NetTraffic.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside NetTraffic. They occupy about 453.38 KB (464259
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (322.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.38 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by VENEA.NET. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-29 15:13:42.920