This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. You can find out more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. More info about the app NetTraffic can be seen at http://venea.net
. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's main file takes around 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NetTraffic. They occupy 325.48 KB (333295
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.98 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. After you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 19:15:41.417