You can find on this page details on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on VENEA.NET. Please follow http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. The application's main executable file is called NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 198.50 KB (203264 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 319.97 KB (327652
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.47 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 12:14:02.677