This page contains complete information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More data about VENEA.NET can be found here
. More information about the application NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 323.00 KB (330752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NetTraffic. They occupy about 454.29 KB (465197
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (323.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.29 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program released by the software company VENEA.NET. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-22 21:03:40.347