You can find below details on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. You can see more info related to NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 433.12 KB (443519
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (304.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.12 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. After you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 18:49:25.097