This web page contains complete information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be found here
. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 194.50 KB (199168 bytes) on disk and is named NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They take 320.39 KB (328075
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (194.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (125.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetTraffic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
NetTraffic is an application by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:06:01.300