You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Further information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more details about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, regulated by the user's decision. NetTraffic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's main executable file and it occupies close to 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 440.90 KB (451486
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (309.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.40 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. When you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-25 20:08:21.720