This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
where you can read more on VENEA.NET. More details about the app NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. NetTraffic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 189.50 KB (194048 bytes) on disk and is titled NetTraffic.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NetTraffic. They occupy about 310.10 KB (317539
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (189.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.60 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by the software company VENEA.NET. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-18 12:48:44.233