NetTraffic is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
for more details on VENEA.NET. Please open http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. NetTraffic is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 195.50 KB (200192 bytes) on disk and is labeled NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 324.80 KB (332598
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (195.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.30 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. After you select NetTraffic in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:02:29.387