This info is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More data about VENEA.NET can be read here
. You can get more details on NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 228.50 KB (233984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NetTraffic. They occupy 357.67 KB (366257
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.17 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. When you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 20:15:34.940