This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Click on http://venea.net
to get more facts about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. NetTraffic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it takes about 209.00 KB (214016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NetTraffic. They take about 335.96 KB (344024
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (209.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.96 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NetTraffic we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetTraffic:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic
- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware ThinApp\Captures\PCKeeper Antivirus\%Local AppData%\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\CSharpTest.Net.BPlusTree.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_AR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_BR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CN.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_DE.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EE.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EL.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_EN.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_FA.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_FR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_IT.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_JP.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_KO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_PL.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_RO.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_RU.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_SV.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_TR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\NetTraffic website.url
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Third-Party Licenses\ZedGraph License-LGPL.txt
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\ZedGraph.dll
- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware ThinApp\Captures\PCKeeper Antivirus\%Local AppData%\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\db\store3.db
- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware ThinApp\Captures\PCKeeper Antivirus\%Local AppData%\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\db\store3.tlog
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\NetTraffic
NetTraffic is a program released by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 17:39:02.737