You can find below details on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. NetTraffic is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and occupies 189.50 KB (194048 bytes).
The following executables are contained in NetTraffic. They take 307.81 KB (315202
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (189.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (118.31 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. When you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-16 13:55:40.853