You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Further information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 354.50 KB (363008 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 485.88 KB (497543
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (354.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of NetTraffic. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-04 08:23:00.907