NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Further information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. You can see more info about NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 204.00 KB (208896 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 333.23 KB (341226
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (204.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NetTraffic. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 20:08:35.777