NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) on disk and is titled NetTraffic.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NetTraffic. They take 440.89 KB (451476
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (309.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.39 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program offered by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-30 15:04:51.370