This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Additional info about VENEA.NET can be read here
. Detailed information about NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NetTraffic's primary file takes around 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) and is named NetTraffic.exe.
The executable files below are part of NetTraffic. They take about 348.72 KB (357089
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (219.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.22 KB)
This web page is about NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NetTraffic we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove NetTraffic:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\NetTraffic 1.38.0.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\NetTraffic v1.28.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is an application marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 18:57:01.753