This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can find out more on VENEA.NET. More details about the app NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's primary file takes about 209.00 KB (214016 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
The executables below are part of NetTraffic. They take about 336.02 KB (344083
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (209.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.02 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NetTraffic we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NetTraffic when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
NetTraffic is a program offered by VENEA.NET. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. After you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:24:32.460