This web page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can read more on VENEA.NET. Please follow http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's main file takes around 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 440.90 KB (451486
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (309.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NetTraffic. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-04 06:59:57.640