This page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Click on http://venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 179.50 KB (183808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NetTraffic. They take about 297.88 KB (305032
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (179.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (118.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of NetTraffic. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-23 06:54:03.797