NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Further information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. Detailed information about NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. Usually the NetTraffic application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. The application's main executable file is titled NetTraffic.exe and its approximative size is 355.00 KB (363520 bytes).
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They take 486.77 KB (498456
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (355.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.77 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-08 13:32:04.337